About the Foundation
- Naohiko Miyata-Asahi Intecc Foundation for Medical Technology and Research
- July, 2020
- Masahiko Miyata（President & CEO Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd.）
- Business Content
- Scholarship and incentive payments
The Foundation’s objective is to contribute to the advancement of medical treatment and medical technology worldwide, thereby improving public health. It does this by providing scholarships and other incentives to young doctors and medical device researchers studying in Japan and overseas. Toward this end, the Foundation operates the following programs.
- Programs to provide scholarships for studying abroad and covering various activity costs for those who study abroad for the purpose of improving medical technology.
- Programs that contribute incentives for young doctors, research institutes and others engaged in the development of medical devices.
- Other programs needed in order to achieve the objectives of the Foundation.
6th Floor, 3-245-5 Yashirodai Meitou-ku Nagoya-shi Aichi 465-0092 Japan