We have established the following policies based on our personal information protection guidelines. We are fully aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and we implement the following measures.
1. System Maintenance
- The Foundation complies with all relevant laws and ordinances concerning the protection of personal information.
- The Foundation maintains a system and regulations for the protection of personal information.
- The Foundation implements education for all its officers and employees regarding proper management methods for protection of personal information, and carries out thoroughgoing safety management of personal information.
2. Regarding acquisition and usages of personal information
- When acquiring personal information, the Foundation makes clear the usage of that information.
- The Foundation shall use acquired personal information only within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of that use.
3. Regarding provision of personal data to third parties
- The Foundation will not disclose or provide personal data to a third party without consent unless such disclosure or provision is provided in accordance with a law or ordinance.
- If the Foundation outsources the handling of personal data, it will conduct oversight to ensure the safe management and handling of personal data.
4. Regarding disclosure, etc. of retained personal data
- The Foundation will respond in a timely and reasonable manner to requests for the disclosure of retained personal data; notification of purpose of use; revision, addition, or deletion; suspension or elimination of use; or discontinuation of provision to third parties from the owner of the information, based on confirmation of the requester’s identity.
5. Regarding continuous improvement
- The Foundation will continuously review its personal information protection activities and work to improve them.